The COUNTRY AR (algae resistant) collection of double-layer roofing shingles comprises incredible color solutions that imitate diverse nature’s shades and nuances. Vibrant color blends and expressive shadow lines create a wonderful dimensional visual image.
Rooﬁng shingles are the construction material for the residential rooﬁng application that is used on roof slopes of 12° or greater. It is the smartest solution for a complex or intricate roof design. Bitumen shingles do not fade; they are resistant to harmful environmental impacts, decay, corrosion, ﬁre damage, and, what is very important, they perform well in extreme temperatures.
Size 33.5 x 100 cm. Thickness 2.7 mm.
Weight 32.5 KGS./ Bundle 12.5 กก./sq.m.
Coverage area 2.6 sq.m./bundle
Special Features of the Shingle Roof
● Long life span of over 50 years.
● Provides unlimited freedom in creating beautiful designs.
● Lightweight, only 18 kg / sq.m. ( including all meterials )
● Available in various color pigments, attractive, resistant to the sun, rain, and heat.
● Highly durable and flexible, with the ability to be bent or curved according to every roof shape.
● Can withstand wind speeds during violent storms.
● Can be installed on steep or low sloping roofs.
● Resistant to earthquakes, and does not easily fall off.
● Impact resistant, and is not easily damaged from falling objects.
● Excellent sound proofing, less noise during heavy rainfalls.
● Attractive and durable, throughout its lifespan.
● Does not impose too much of a weight burden on the house.
● Helps to reduce cost of structural work.